Friday 28 November 2014

7 Photographs that changed fashion

We were asked to watch and analyse the film ‘7 photographs that changed fashion’, because I am really into fashion I enjoyed watching this film a lot. The film was about fashion photographer Rankin recreated seven of his favourite images from the fashion industry and how he manages to recreate them.
My 2 favourite images included;

The first image is my favourite because I really found it interesting how photographer Erwin Blumenfeld managed to create this image in 1950 with the technology available. I  also like how in the recreated imaged Heidi Klum changed it slightly by licking her lip adding a touch of seduction to the image and making it her own.




My second favourite image is the photograph of male model David Gandy, in his beautiful state I watched in awe as he posed with the tyres topless and oiled up. I felt like this image had the same feel as the original image, as it kind of had a grungy feel but with you can’t keep your eyes off the male model. 

image links:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=7+photos+that+changed+fashion&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QJx4VKuJLcHT7AaH24GIAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#imgdii=_

No comments:

Post a Comment