Saturday 4 October 2014

Induction week- Paper Bag Masks

Our last task for induction week was to create a paper bag mask that showed where we would like to be in 5 years’ time. We were showed a short video made by our course leader Sharon, in which the paper bags featured and then let loose on the bags. We didn’t have very long on this task and I felt that I need more time to properly think and plan what I wanted to go on my mask. I began by collecting different materials and glitter pens to try think of where to start, I wasn’t really sure of where I was going with this but I think that made it good because we didn’t have loads of time to make it perfect, we just had to do the best we could in the time we had. The image below is the final outcome of my paper bag mask, I used the different colour glitter pens for the lips to represent different places, people and experiences I would like to have. I then used white tissue paper for the eyes because in 5 years’ time I would like to have a clear idea of what I want to do and who I want to be. The jewels as the eyelashes were just for decoration. Lastly I wrote different fashion brands I would like to work with in my career including; Dior, Chanel, Versace, Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Givenchy and Prada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment