Wednesday 1 October 2014

Summer Project

When I got accepted into university I was asked to complete a summer project. I was asked to complete a mood board of where we would like to be in 5 years' time, who we want to be and what our dream job would is. 

This is my mood board, it describes the kind of job I would like to be doing; I would like to either be a freelance makeup artist working on different fashion shoots and shows, or employed by a makeup brand such as MAC or benefit. I am passionate about fashion and that is the industry I would like to go into. I aspire to be a makeup artist at the above fashion weeks and work on various fashion shows as well. I took inspiration for this board from places like instagram; I follow various makeup artists like Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury, getting inspiration from what they do on a day to day basic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment