Saturday 6 December 2014

Final Assessment

I feel like my assessment went quite well and I think I followed the designs my partner gave me. Because we practised a few times I felt more confident in doing it, I think I managed to block the eyebrows well using the glue technique. Something I struggled with was because my partners design had black eye shadow I found it difficult to not make it bleed and it also kept dropping under the eyes. To stop this from happening I asked my partner to keep her eyes shut and used powder to try keep it in place until it had been photographed. Because I finished the look before the time was up I had chance to make sure that it was all right and perfect the look.

Because I had the opportunity to practise as well I could also practise my symmetry work on drawing the eyebrows and the eye shadow which was really helpful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment