Saturday 6 December 2014

Trying out my makeup look

To make sure that my partner could achieve my makeup look we practised it a few times. I felt that practising was a really good thing to do because we could make sure that we could achieve it in the time and also we could practise the look. My chosen design had ‘blocked out’ brows and this is a hard process therefore we needed to practise. Also doing this we could see if there was any other products I needed to bring in that the kit didn’t include, for example on the eyes I had white and it needed to be blended out well, to achieve this look the best we used a beauty blender sponge.

By having the practise sessions we could try different techniques to try and make the look its best, for example there is 2 different ways of blocking out the brows, we first tried the soap and water techniques but decided in the end that using prik stick glue had the best outcome. 





No comments:

Post a Comment