Saturday 6 December 2014

Partners assessment of my design

Overall I was pleased with the final outcome of the look my partner did on me. I feel like it wasn’t 100% true to the design but was still a good reflection of what I wanted. Also unfortunately my partner didn’t take very good pictures so you can’t really see what it is like from the images. For my design I wanted a skin coloured based and then just around the eyes the white and then blended out but this wasn’t quite achieved, I also wanted a more matte base. I feel like she achieved the lip look well though, I wanted a heart shape just in the centre and then a little bit of gold on top, this was achieved well.
During the assessment I gave my partner a step by step guide on how to achieve my look, a facechart and also some inspiration images, these are below:
1.       Begin by cleansing toning and moisturising the face
2.       Blocking out the brows, using Prik Stick, apply all over brow and then using Illamasqua powder and patt into place.
3.       Base: To apply the base using Kyrolan foundation in alabaster and a little bit of Illamasqua Skin base. For concealer D1, D2, D6, D8 and D3 using the camouflage palette.
4.       Using the angled liner brush to cover the brows after the foundation apply white supra + skin base together.
5.       Then using the Beauty blending sponge gradually blend the white out on the lids and under the eyes.
6.       After it’s all blended out go over the brows with white aqua palette.
7.       To contour use Kyrolan contouring palette in the shades glamour tan + bronzing summer just under the cheek bone
8.       Then apply powder to the face
9.       For the lips draw the heart shape on using the angled liner brush using LC005, LC007 & LC008 in the lip palette
10.   Apply foundation to the side of the lips where the heart ends to highlight the colour and apply gloss.

11.   Using gold supra colour apply using finger to the cupid bow. 




The images below are of what my partner took of her assessment and my design:










No comments:

Post a Comment